Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blake Lively Looks Hot, But Boring On The Cover Of Marie Claire

Blake Lively looks like her normal hot self on the cover of Marie Claire‘s July issue in a Balmain blazer dress (?).
Inside the issue, the statuesque actress wears a Jenny Packham gown, a Dolce & Gabbana bodysuit, and the same beaded Marios Schwab dress that Jessica Chastain wore to the Tony Awards last night while looking out of a window, tousling her hair, and fondling her face.










Lively chats with fashion director Nina Garcia about a myriad of things, like her new film Savages, her love life, and of course, her style. Lively takes great pride in styling herself for red carpet appearances, but she admits that she has an assistant:
“My assistant will call fashion houses for me, but I always pick the outfit, shoes, jewelry, and a lot of times, I do my own hair and makeup for events. Sometimes I think, God, why do I do this to myself? It’s so much extra work!”
So that’s basically like having half a stylist. And yes, styling yourself is a lot of work! So why do you do it, girl?
“Because I love fashion. It’s such an expression of self. I often see people and they look great, but I can identify who styled them. Every stylist has a signature. Maybe it sounds jerky, but I’m lucky to be on such a fashion-centric show [Gossip Girl]. There’s no designer I don’t have access to.”
Story of our lives? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment