Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Naomi Campbell is upset that candy company Cadbury used her name to promote its new Bliss chocolate bar, and has accused the company of racism. Campbell says that she is considering "every option available" after Cadbury refused to pull the ad campaign, which ran in British newspapers last week with the line: "Move over Naomi, there's a new diva in town." She added: "I am shocked. It's upsetting to be described as chocolate, not just for me, but for all black women and black people. I do not find any humor in this. It is insulting and hurtful."
écrit par Sam @ 3:58 PM
- Numéro #124 June July 2011. Daphne Groeneveld by?
- Interview June July 2011. Alexander Skarsgård by Steven Klein.
- Vogue Brazil June 2011. Raquel Zimmermann by?
- Zoo #31 Summer 2011. Karen Elson by Bryan Adams.
- Zoo #31 Summer 2011. Julia Stegner by Philip Gay.
- L'Officiel Hommes China #260 June 2011. Zac Taylor by?
- L'Officiel Central Issue? Asia Sasha Luss by Alikhan
- Vogue Taiwan June 2011. Model? By?
- Playing Fashion June July 2011. Alla Kostromicheva by Sonia Plakidyuk.
Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, ne Middleton. on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine, July 2011.
** MUST CREDIT MARIO TESTINO FOR THE PHOTO AND CARRY THE LINE The July issue of Vanity Fair is out in Friday **
The cover of the July issue of Vanity Fair features Kate and William in a never-before-seen snap taken shortly after their engagement in November 2010. Shot by Mario Testino, the couple looks relaxed and happy; it’s less formal than their original engagement portrait. And if you keep track of these things, this cover comes 14 years after Testino shot Diana for the cover of Vanity Fair.
écrit par Sam @ 10:54 AM
"What is the line between high art and pornography?
When does a nude shot go from being artistic to being pornographic? I don’t know how to politely say it, but I suppose when you start to see the insides of the female or male. [Laughs.] But it’s all in the eye of the beholder, right?"read article here