Friday, July 29, 2011
- Vogue Turkey August 2011 Milly Simmonds, Egle Jezepcikaite & Yana Sotnikova by Cüneyt Akeroğlu.
- Elle Brazil August 2011. Raquel Zimmermann by Henrique Gendre.
- L'Officiel Paris August 2011. Jessica Miller
- Marie Claire Malaysia August 2011. Azila
- Bad Day Issue #11. Mike Mills
As expected, they posted a 13 percent increase in revenues over the same six-month time period last year, but they've enjoyed a 25 percent increase in overall profits. In other words, rich folks are shopping more in 2011. [WWD]
écrit par Sam @ 10:36 AM
It's never too soon to start thinking about the new season, and if you're looking for a little inspiration then make sure you pick up the brand new issue of ELLE Collections with photoshop gone bad on Kate Moss, images from her return to the catwalk at Louis Vuitton.
Heat Is On: Raquel Zimmermann on Nowness.com.
The Brazilian Beauty Models a South American Wardrobe for Summer
Vamping to the surf rock sounds of Pierre Langer's "Tide King", supermodel Raquel Zimmermann pairs her coy pout with Gidget dance moves in a fashion short by photographer Manuel Nogueira. The pulp cinema–inspired film showcases the best of Brazil’s design talent, offering a sartorial guide for a Sao Paolo wardrobe from the likes of Alexandre Herchcovitch, Andrea Marques and Pedro Lourenco. Brazilian ELLE chose Zimmermann to star in their August 2011 issue; the film above offers a glimpse of their summer edit. "I think her secret is that she has stayed cool for all these years," ELLE Brazil's fashion editor Susana Barbosa says of Zimmermann. "She really has a passion for fashion, and is more interested in creating gorgeous images than becoming a celebrity." Hailing from Rio Grande do Sul (the southernmost Brazilian state famed for producing Gisele Bündchen), Zimmermann was discovered at the age of 14, and was soon livening up the catwalk for Chanel, appearing on the cover of French Vogue and fronting cosmetic campaigns for Dior. After more than a decade at the top, she appears as the face of no less than seven campaigns this fall, including Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin, Alexander Wang, Jimmy Choo and Sao Paolo-based brand Animale.
écrit par Sam @ 10:13 AM
– Hailey Clauson shows off a more sophisticated side for the August edition of Vogue Russia. Photographed by Miguel Reveriego and styled by Katerina Mukhina, Hailey takes to a lush garden setting in lace, polka dots and black with the designs of Stella McCartney, Elie Saab, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo and others.
écrit par Sam @ 10:03 AM
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
– Herieth Paul chills out in a modern decorated setting for Richard Bernardin’s latest work in Elle Canada. Stylist Fritz keeps easy-going feeling with a wardrobe of ripped jeans, flower motifs and laced-up boots. / Hair and Make-up by Nicolas Blanchet @ Folio , Art Director Denis Desro, Production by R14
Delivering his own brand of soft and delicate beauty, David Bellemere photographs cover girl Yulia Terentieva for August edition of Elle Russia in elegant gowns and sparkling gems for a romantic effect. Styled by Daria Anichkina, Yulia looks lovely in the lavish designs of Dior from head to toe.
– Gan captures a nymph-like Nadya for a Cartier Délices watch supplement in Harper’s Bazaar Singapore August. Styled by Windy Aulia, the blonde beauty looks as sweet as honey with food and floral accessories paired with the delicate designs of Louis Vuitton, Berardi and Gucci among others. / Hair and Make-up by Greg
– Taking a look at the fall collections, Marie Claire US enlists Tesh for a story of strict glamour in its August issue starring Katsia Zingarevich. Wearing a mix of pantsuits and dresses from labels such as Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana and Emporio Armani styled by Laura Ferrara, Katsia delivers a lesson in posing with the high gloss studio images.