Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nicole Richie Glamour US June 2012


Nicole Richie has landed a beauty spread in Glamour‘s June issue, and we happen to think she’s perfect for the job since she’s mastered the art of frizz-free bedhead.
Inside the issue, which features Carrie Underwood on the cover, Richie sports wavy strands and a tousled ‘do. Of course, it was done by a professional hairstylist (in this case, bestie Andy Lecompte), but Richie spills her DIY secrets:
“I have naturally curly hair, so ‘natural’ beach waves are not so natural for me. I like to braid my hair at night and then let it out the next day. And I also curl my hair with a flatiron. I actually think I’m the best hairstylist on the planet.”
And then she reveals her hidden blowout talent:

Glamour: Are you serious?
Richie: Yes, I’m very serious. I’m mixed, and it’s work to do my hair, so I learned how to do it well myself. I would be a hairstylist. I actually like to go to the salon and blow out people’s hair.
Andy Lecompte: She teaches us what to do.
Glamour: That is so funny. Do people tip you?
Richie: No one tips me. [Laughs.] Or pays. That’s the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment