Monday, November 28, 2011

EMMA WATSON’S LANCOME FILM

Emma Watson’s Lancome filmELLE cover star Emma Watson's Lancome TV advert is finally ready to watch, months after we first told you she was filming it in Paris.
Emma Watson was signed to the beauty giant as an ambassador back in February and her first role for the brand is as the face of its new scent Tresor Midnight Rose.
And the former Harry Potter star isn't just a pretty face, as she told Avril Mair in this month's ELLE. 'Lancome was taken aback by how much input I wanted to have. But I would never just put my name on something. It's more interesting to have a genuine involvement with a brand, rather than showing up on the day and looking pretty.'
Emma was involved in many areas, from helping with the scent's name and tag line, 'Catch my heart if you can', to choosing the colour of the rose. The actress also helped with the film's concept (inspired by Jean-Luc Godard's Breathless) and casting her 'love interest' actor Cyril Descours. 'I was very involved in the script. It’s been really fun for me.'
Emma Watson follows a long line of established and well respected stars to sign to the French beauty brand including Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz and Kate Winslet. 'As much as I do love fashion, I'm an actress first and foremost. Lancome represents great actresses and that appealed to me'.
The fragrance is the latest addition to the Tresor family. The original launched back in 1952, with another more successful scent with the same name launching in 1990, before Trésor in Love in 2010. The latest, Tresor Midnight Rose includes notes of rose absolute, raspberry, jasmine, peony, blackcurrant bud absolute and pink pepper.
Of the fragrance Emma has said it's 'addictive, it's warm, it's playful, it's sweet, it's everything I hoped it would be. I didn't really like perfumes before because I thought they were heavy, but this one is really light and playful.'
Tresor Midnight Rose is on sale now
See the advert after the jump...


No comments:

Post a Comment