Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beyonce Covers Harper's Bazaar November

Beyonce Covers Harpers Bazaar November
by Terry Richardson

“It was important to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship and my self-worth, before I became a mother.”
 "I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to unveil it. It was important to me that I was able to do it myself. I was extremely nervous. It was the toughest red carpet I ever did. I didn't want a crazy picture or gossip story to break the news, so I decided to say nothing and proudly show my baby bump. I felt it was more powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying anything."
Beyonce Knowles covers the November issue of Harper's Bazaar. Bazaar's interview was just like this. Sound bytes from Beyonce and her friends about how great Beyonce is and how great she will be as a mother. So I compiled the overall quotes from the pals atop chunks of Beyonce quotes. 
Beyonce Covers Harpers Bazaar November

B is wise beyond her years. She has taught me the value of speaking your mind. She is clear and honest and true to herself while being respectful." -- Gwyneth Paltrow
 All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman. It's been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant. Flowy fabrics are always flattering, but I still rock my stilettos. I've had so much fun with fashion over the months. I have been pregnant through every event I've done, from the Billboard Awards to Glastonbury. It helps that her toned curves are still perfectly intact. No Empire waists here: Her maternity wear so far has featured a skin-revealing bodysuit made of metallic string that she wore to the Billboard Music Awards and a gold sequined jacket over the tiniest of black briefs that she rocked at the Glastonbury festival. She's not slowing down her dance moves either, or her trademark hair whipping, which never seems to disturb a strand. I'm not sure it looks perfect after two hours on stage but the fans I use to keep cool also do double duty for my hair."













































































No comments:

Post a Comment