Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Carolina Herrera Recommends...

               
Carolina Herrera and Carolina Adriana Herrera by Alexi Lubomirski
Before for her show, Mrs. Herrera shares what she’s watching, reading and loving at the moment (Could there be a trend towards the 20s and Cafe Society?)
A book: “I am reading several books right now, including The Paris Wife by Paula McLain. The book tells the story of Hadley Richardson, Ernest Hemingway’s first wife and is based in the 20s, which is a fascinating era. I am also reading Heart of the Night and The Coffee House.”
A movie: ”The last movie that I saw that I loved was Midnight in Paris. Woody Allen did a fantastic job.”
A café: “At this moment, I love The Lambs Club in New York for lunch. I don’t have a favorite café in the world because I seem to have one in every country I visit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment