Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beyonce To InStyle: I'm Ready For Kids

             


InStyle couldn't have done a better job when selecting its September cover star. After all, Beyonce is the shiniest, glammest star out there and she certainly upped the "wow" factor in a gilt Dolce & Gabanna minidress on the cover.
But for all the energy Bey's giving on the front, inside the magazine she sounds calm as can be -- calm enough to talk babies. The Queen of R&B told InStyle:
"I have no regrets because my job kept me focused. When you're young --18 or 19 -- you have the energy and drive. That's the time to work as hard as you can. Now I'm a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children."
Could it be -- are Beyonce and Jay-Z gearing up to make some little hip-hop superstars of their own?
If that's the case we couldn't be more excited, and not only because the Carter-Knowles children will be so talented musically. We also hope they inherit Beyonce's impressive fashion know-how, from her ability to pull off any hair style -- even the Kate Gosselin half-pixie-- to her speed shopping skills ($14,000 in 90 minutes!)
On second thought, we hope she doesn't pass along the Kate Gosselin hair 'do to the next generation. That should stay put right where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment