Sunday, July 17, 2011

All the Looks From Emma Watson’s Final Harry Potter Press Tour

Emma Watson basically can do no wrong with her style choices, as she’s proven time and time again on and off the red carpet.

As if I wasn’t already amped enough for the final Potter film on Friday, Watson’s looks from the premier circuit are making me swoon. She’s already made me want to be a wizard and crop my hair, and now she’s awakened my childhood desire to be a princess with some seriously show-stopping full-skirted strapless gowns. She even looks good in sparkly makeup! The girl has to be magic. My midnight-showing dress-up plans are all going awry; do I stick with the hat and glasses and eyeliner-drawn lightning bolt scar, or try and find my own imitation gilt Bottega Venetta ball gown? Decisions.
Check out Watson’s looks from the red carpet premieres, photocalls and press appearances while she promotes the final Potter installment. 



London Pre-Premiere Photocall













































London Premiere




London After Party



Traveling, London to New York



New York Premier





On Letterman




















































No comments:

Post a Comment