Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Xo Jane magazine


              
Liu Wen, Arlenis Sosa, Helena Christensen and more are featured in Fancy Fashion Story by XO Jane Magazine view the full spread over at XO Jane and check out Liu and Helena below.  Photography by David Roemer and styling by Eric Nicholson.
                
What style rules do you break? 
Consciously trying to break rules seems slightly pointless to me. I think I just always intuitively do what feels right at any given moment. Sometimes certain decisions appears to have been the wrong ones, but there always comes a time when everything makes sense in some strange, abstract way.



Philip Crangi
What kind of underwear are you wearing right now?
I am very partial to some very small white jockeys. Like a Euro-brief. I like support. I like a very small underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment