Thursday, March 31, 2011

Freida Pinto Covers Glamour Magazine May 2011










Freida talks about Ethnicity ““I think people are starting to become more color-blind in the industry. Of course, my Indian-ness cannot be ignored. At the same time, if I am being considered for a romantic comedy, I would like if [the script] didn’t try to inject as much ethnicity into the story as possible.”
Filming in Tunisia “There was a civil war going on. People were burning down shops and malls; there was killing and bloodshed. I was stuck in this massive hotel with 354 rooms and only six guests. The lights kept shutting down, and there was a 5:00pm curfew. But I wasn’t there by myself: Dev [Patel, her Slumdog co-star and current boyfriend] came down to see me. I was so glad I had company.”

1 comment:

  1. Why do they retouch the pictures so much?
    She is pretty but this is not her.

    ReplyDelete